18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan in security of Agricultural land for Pilot training in abroad? What are the instructions for land mortgage?

Sir, I want to do Pilot course from abroad so, I need education loan for it. Can I get education loan in security of Agricultural land? What are the instructions for land mortgage?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Agricultural land situated in rural area?
  3. Is there any bank provide study loan accepting agricultural land as collateral?
  4. Can I mortgage my land to get an Education Loan in Canara Bank? -- [New]
  5. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs against Land agreement papers as a Collateral Security? What is the minimum value of land for this Loan?
  7. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan against land as a mortgage in rural areas?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Chances to get an education loan in security of land 10 kilometer away from Nagpur city?
  10. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  12. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  13. Is it possible to get an Education Loan without own house or land for security?
  14. Can I get full loan having land as mortgage?
  15. How can I submit if my Land agreement papers were burnt to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Security against Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in US?
  17. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  18. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
4th March 2023, 02:41 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan in security of Agricultural land for Pilot training in abroad? What are the instructions for land mortgage?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan by mortgaging agricultural land for pilot training in abroad. However, the eligibility and terms may vary from bank to bank.

To mortgage agricultural land for an education loan, the following instructions need to be followed:
  • The agricultural land must be in the name of the loan applicant or any of his/her family members.
  • The land must have clear titles and should be free of any encumbrances.
  • The land should be valued by a government-approved valuer.
  • The loan amount will be decided based on the value of the land and the repayment capacity of the loan applicant.
  • The mortgage will be created by depositing the original title deed of the land with the bank.

Before mortgaging agricultural land, it is advisable to check the terms and conditions of the education loan scheme offered by the bank to ensure that it is suitable for your needs. Also, it is important to evaluate the risks involved in case of non-repayment of the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?