26th March 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in MBBS course in abroad so, I need an education loan. Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fee? List of bank providing education loan for all expenditure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma IT course? List of Banks offering an Education Loan for such course?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  5. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study Mechanical Engineering through KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. List of banks which offers education loan to study in Rayat Bahra University, Mohali?
  8. Names of banks which provide education loan to pursue CA course?
  9. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  10. Scope of Biotechnologiest in India? List of best colleges in Tamil Nadu and Banks providing Education Loan for them?
  11. Which are the banks providing an education loan to study BCA course from private college? -- [New]
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB in Sri Venkateswara University, Tamil Nadu? Detailed information about it?
  13. List of best Banks to apply for an Education Loan to study MS in UK?
  14. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  15. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  16. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  18. Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?
3rd July 2017, 05:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of banks providing an education loan for all expenditure of studies? Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to take admission in MBBS course in abroad so, I need an education loan. Are banks providing education loan only for tuition fee? List of bank providing education loan for all expenditure?

List of banks providing education loan for all expenses of studies is given below;

State Bank of India - Official Website

Bank of India - Official Website

Syndicate Bank - Official Website

Corporation Bank - Official Website

IDBI Bank - Official Website

Bank of Baroda - Official Website

No, banks providing education loan not only for tuition fees, but it also covers the hostel fees, purchase of books and useful equipments like computer, examination fees, library fees, laboratory fees, uniforms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?