2nd May 2011, 02:28 PM
sribharathexams

Is there any chance to get M.Tech seat in local universities of Karnataka and AP?

respected sir,

i got 10,128 rank in gate-2011.now,i am qualified in gate.is there any chance to get m.tech seat in local universities of karnataka & andhrapradesh.

regards
sri bharath

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a seat for M.Tech or M.E in Karnataka
  2. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  3. Whether I am Local or Non-Local candidate to apply in COMEDK-PGET if pursuing Internship in Karnataka and residing at Hyderabad? Seats allotment for COMEDK-PGET?
  4. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Do I have a chance to get a seat in M.Tech universities after scoring 54549 rank in GATE computer science stream?
  6. Will I get a chance to get a seat in M.Tech after completing B.Tech
  7. My son will be Local and Non Local residence of AP if he studied from class 8 to 12 in Karnataka?
  8. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 3087 rank?
  9. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category
  11. Other than GATE is there any exam for admission in M.Tech in central universities?
  12. Any chance to get a seat in Karnataka or Jaipur Campus after scoring 98 marks in engineering test in Manipal
  13. Which rank of AP-EAMCET between General/Local and Local, Category & Gender will be considered for MBBS admission in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  14. How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech
  15. Any chance to get M.Tech seat after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE?
  16. Any chance to get M.tech seat after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE?
  17. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in Karnataka?
  18. How to prepare for entrance exams without any guidance?
24th October 2011, 06:46 PM
whysome

Smile Re: Is there any chance to get M.Tech seat in local universities of Karnataka and AP?

Yes their might be depends upon your qualifications.If you can post on my email I may go through them and suggest the best possible for u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?