11th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category

I am a chowdary and OC in Andhra Pradesh, will I be considered under ST category in Karnataka? if so then what are my chances for a medical seat there in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. How many medical seats are incresed in karnataka for GM students?
  2. How many ST category seat are there in medical field in Karnataka?
  3. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3700 medical rank in Karnataka state
  4. Will I get a medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 8696 medical rank?
  5. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  6. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance to get a seat for M.Tech or M.E in Karnataka
  8. Can I get a chance to get a medical seat in AP in open category?
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college in Chennai namely KMC? Will I get a seat in Chengalpet Medical College?
  10. Can I get a seat in medical college in Karnataka after scoring KCET rank of 2119?
  11. How many medical colleges in Karnataka come under AIPMT reservation? What would be the cut off ranking for general category to get a seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  12. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  13. Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?
  14. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  15. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS
  16. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  17. Any chance for medical government seat after scoring 3858 in Karnataka Common Entrance Test?
  18. Do I stand a chance to get a medical seat after scoring 231 marks for PCB?
29th September 2017, 10:59 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the chance to get medical seat in Karnataka? Will I be considered under ST category

You can't apply to medical seats under ST category if belonging to Open or OBC category in Andhra Pradesh. In Karnataka, 85% seats are filled from Karnataka State Quota and 15% from All India Quota. You are required to apply under All India Quota seats as belonging to Andhra Pradesh. 15% All India Quota counselling is managed by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee). If you want to get chance of admission on medical seats in Karnataka state, then you should score at least 85% in 12th exam and stand within 10,000 AIR (All India Rank) of NEET.

Counselling Important Dates
- Opening of Online Registration : 5th July, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : 9th July, 2017
- Verification of Documents : 11th July to 19th July, 2017
- Fill up Options by Candidates : 19th July to 23rd July, 2017
- Result of Mock Allotment : 24th July, 2017
- Change of Options for 1st Round : 24th July to 25th July, 2017
- Seat Allotment of 1st Round : 26th July, 2017

Counselling Registration Process
- Go to official site of Karnataka medical counselling.
- Click on "New Registration".
- Fill the require registration details and Click " Submit ".
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Read the declaration and Click on " Final Submit ".
- Print the application for your future reference.

Top Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- St. John's Medical College, Bangalore
- Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Centre, Bangalore
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital, Bangalore
- Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, Shimoga
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
- A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan
- Kempegodwa Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?