25th April 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance of getting 10 CGPA in class 10 according to CBSE new pattern?

Hello, I got 8.8 cgpa in class 9 then tell me what I should do to get 10 cgpa in class 10 according to the new pattern of cbse. Is there any chance of getting 10 cgpa in class 10? Does the cgpa of class 9 will effect my 10 class report card ?

27th April 2017, 12:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any chance of getting 10 CGPA in class 10 according to CBSE new pattern?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and the same is one of the Central board of education which offers education upto higher secondary level with its school all around India.

As far as you are concerned about the effect of aggregate in Class 9th on the result of Class 10th I would like to let you know that performance in Class 9th has nothing to do with the result of Class 10th.

So having secured 8.8 CGPA in your Class 9th you can certainly secure 10 CGPA in your Class 10th board examination by doing well in all your formative and summative assessment.

For details about curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to its official link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?