24th April 2012, 06:56 PM
sudhir rapeti

is there any chance of getting a job after scoring 136 in IBPS clerical exam? I am a PWD candidate

hello i am pwd candidate from a.p . i got 136 in ibps clerical exam is there any chance of getting a job

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  2. Will I get a chance for next level after scoring 122 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  3. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  4. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
  5. Is there any chance of getting a call letter by a candidate secured 157 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  6. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  7. Reprint of application details for IBPS PO/Clerical
  8. What kind of job I will get after qualifying IBPS Clerical exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student? Procedure to apply and books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  10. Will I be eligible for interview after scoring 138 marks in IBPS clerical exam?
  11. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th?
  12. Can I apply for the position of Clerk having scored 61% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th class?
  13. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. Eligibility for clerical jobs after post graduation in M.Com with 50% marks and having good computer knowledge?
  15. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerical exam for 32 years old candidate?
  16. When is the next IBPS PO and clerical recruitment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  18. Can I get admission in VNIT after scoring 136 in AIEEE? Which branch will I get after scoring 136 in AIEEE
12th March 2023, 02:03 AM
4700BC

Default Re: is there any chance of getting a job after scoring 136 in IBPS clerical exam? I am a PWD candidate

IBPS Clerk Prelims Cutoff 2022 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on its official website at ibps.in. The cutoff marks are the minimum marks that the candidates have to obtain in order to clear the IBPS Clerk Exam and get qualified for the next phase.

The cutoff marks vary for different categories, sections and states. For PWD candidates, the cutoff marks range from 57-81 depending on the state and type of disability13. You can check your state-wise and category-wise cutoff marks on the official website or on some other websites4.

If you have scored 136 in IBPS clerical exam, then you have a good chance of getting a job as a PWD candidate, as your score is above the highest cutoff mark for any state or category. However, you will also have to clear the mains exam which is scheduled on October 08, 20222 and meet other eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?