25th April 2012, 08:38 PM
prabakaran1993

Is there any chance for me to serve India by joining CID and CBI after completing MS from VIT?

Sir,I am Studying Ms Software Engineering in VIT UNIVERSITY,Is there any chance for me to join in CBI,CID after Completing Course fully.........
please send me the details

22nd August 2012, 06:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to serve India by joining CID and CBI after completing MS from VIT?

You can join CBI, CID with your academic qualification. Recruitment to these organizations is on the basis of written test. Written test is conducted by UPSC and SSC. Graduation with first class marks is the minimum eligibility. Upper age limit for this exam is 25 years. You have to clear the physical test, followed by the written exam.
23rd January 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to serve India by joining CID and CBI after completing MS from VIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabakaran1993 View Post
Sir,I am Studying Ms Software Engineering in VIT UNIVERSITY,Is there any chance for me to join in CBI,CID after Completing Course fully.........
please send me the details
Hello Prabhakaran: How is the course of MS Software engg at VIT ? What is the cut off mark now a days for this course ? How is the faculty ? Class strength ? Placement opportunities? .... and over all prospect ......please reply at [email protected]
22nd September 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ma'm I am intrested in C.I.D.& C.B.I. Officer line. SO Sir Please Complete jankare dene ka kast kre.
THAKUR RAGHAV PRATAP SINGH.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?