2nd July 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college or university offering Diploma in Electrical branch via distance mode?

Sir, I am Tarun Mukherjee, now I am working at Land Ports authority of India and I am ITI passed candidate. I want to do a Diploma course in Electrical branch via distance mode of education. Please, let me know about colleges or universities offering distance Diploma course and their fees structure details as well.

4th July 2020, 07:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college or university offering Diploma in Electrical branch via distance mode?

List of colleges offering diploma in electrical branch via distance mode with fees expenses:-

IIMT Studies:
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Pune
Fees: 80,700

IIMT Studies:-
Delhi
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Delhi

IIMT Studies, Kolkata
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Kolkata

Tamil Nadu Open University,
Anna, Salai, Chennai
Total fees: Rs 3.5K.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?