2nd August 2012, 01:00 PM
twinkle573

Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad

i am doing my b.tech 3rd year in computer science.is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in hyderabad.if so plz tell me the company names.how to approach those company.what are the rules?thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  2. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  3. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  4. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  5. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  6. Companies offering internship in Hyderabad for less than 2 months? How should i apply for them?
  7. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  10. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  11. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  12. Any company conducting 6 months project with internship in India for Bioinformatics students?
  13. Duration and expense of Internship in Telecommunication or Wireless Communication in any company of Hyderabad?
  14. Names of the companies offering summer internship in civil engineering in Hyderabad
  15. Which companies are offering summer internship programme in Hyderabad or any other city in AP?
  16. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
6th May 2015, 09:52 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad

Companies offering the internship without any entrance in any field are so many but still they will go for an interview selection and this is must because it is the policy to check the quality and ability of candidate either he is liable to that company or not.

Such companies are -

>> Jindal steels pvt.ltd., Hisar

>> Jindal power and energy

>> Reliance communication

>> Reliance petrochemicals

>> Reliance infrastructure

>> Hindustan computer

>> Samsung

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Honda

>> Toyota

>> Crompton Grieves

>> Ashok Leland

>> Tata motors

>> Tata Steels

>> Unitech

>> D.L.F.
16th May 2015, 12:25 AM
alludu

Default Re: Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad

Companies offering the internship without any entrance in any field are so many but still they will go for an interview selection and this is must because it is the policy to check the quality and ability of candidate either he is liable to that company or not.

Such companies are -

>> Jindal steels pvt.ltd., Hisar

>> Jindal power and energy

>> Reliance communication

>> Reliance petrochemicals

>> Reliance infrastructure

>> Hindustan computer

>> Samsung
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?