4th July 2020, 07:12 PM
Abhirami.m

Is there any course to study simultaneously with B.Sc to be helpful in securing jobs in banking sector?

Hi, I am presently pursuing my B.Sc Mathematics and I wish to do job in banks like SBI or other nationalized banks. So, along side B.Sc is there any other course available which I can do to help me getting bank jobs easily?

6th July 2020, 08:07 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course to study simultaneously with B.Sc to be helpful in securing jobs in banking sector?

There are no specialized course to appear for banking recruitment examination.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to appear for banking jobs.

To get the recruitment you have to qualify in all the stages of examination.

Age limit varies with examination such as Clerk and Probationary officer recruitment.

For details about the examination conducted by SBI visit at www.sbi.co.in.
6th July 2020, 09:35 PM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Is there any course to study simultaneously with B.Sc to be helpful in securing jobs in banking sector?

No, there is no such type of course which you can pursue along with your graduation but you can start your preparation for banking jobs either by joining coaching institutes or by self preparation with the help of online classes such as you can join Manhindras official YouTube channel that is Mahindras Guru or any channel of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?