5th April 2012, 07:02 PM
sakthiraaj

How to become an Aeronautical engineering? In which group do I have to study?

i have to study in which group in +1 and +2 for becoming aeronautical engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  4. How to become an Aeronautical engineering? In which group do I have to study?
  5. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field? -- [New]
  11. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  14. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  15. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
11th April 2012, 02:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical engineering? In which group do I have to study?

Basic qualification required to become Aeronautical Engineer is B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Most of the engineering colleges offering admission to B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering do it through entrance exams. To be eligible to attend the test, you should have studied 11th and 12th class with science as the main stream. This qualification must be obtained from any recognized Board with minimum of 50% marks. A candidate needs to concentrate on Physics Chemistry and Mathematics during study as these are the main topics covered under engineering entrance exams.
20th April 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Aeronautical engineering? In which group do I have to study?

if i study in commerce group and want to be a aviation engineer , what i have to do ?
24th April 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

can i take mechanical engineering in politechnigue and become an aeronautic engg ?
25th April 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

can i study aeronautics by diploma? can i study it by taking mechanical engineering in diploma?
25th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Rajgour

dear,
qualification required for become aeronautical engineer -
you should complete 12th with maths subject.
and with minimum 60% in 12th.
15th June 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the groups in aeronutical engineering?explain?
16th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i take a science group in 12'th standard.shall i study aeronautical engineering
23rd May 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what group is required to study aeronautical eng bio maths or computer science
24th May 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i join aeronautical engineering if i take computer science group
6th July 2020, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to became aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?