25th October 2020, 12:22 PM
pavantony201

Is there any difficulty for BCA admission for an Inter 2nd PCM student?

Respected Sir, I am studying Inter 2nd PCM. But I have to go for the BCA program after my Inter. Is there any difficulty I will face during the admission? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

15th November 2020, 11:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for BCA admission for an Inter 2nd PCM student?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year vocational course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

You are eligible to get admission in the course after 12th in PCM.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the premier institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th November 2020, 06:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty for BCA admission for an Inter 2nd PCM student?

No, there will be no difficulty in getting admission to BCA programme after completing 12th standard.

You should have secured at least 50% marks in 12th standard from PCM stream to be eligible for admission into BCA course.

So, you must ensure that your 12th marks must be above 50%, then you won't face any difficulty for getting BCA admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?