4th July 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a BCA 2nd year get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC? Whether a BCA student gets the same salary as MCA student?

Dear sir, I am pursuing BCA from IP University and I am in 2nd year of BCA.
After this semester can I get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC. But, I am confuse to study MCA or do job. Do BCA students gets the same salary what a MCA students gets?

Related Questions:
  1. Which company is best to work for freshers among TCS, CTS, Infosys, Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Syntel, Tech Mahindra, CSC, IBM and HCL?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for the job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and L&T Accentury after BCA from MJPRU? -- [New]
  3. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?
  4. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
  5. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  7. Should I join if selected in Wipro WASE program being a BCA 3rd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  10. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  11. Should I join and do M.Tech if WIPRO WASE is offering less salary than TCS?
  12. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM after passing 10th with 63%
  13. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  14. Which is better to join among Wipro with M.Tech and TCS without Master's Degree?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  17. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. Career options after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
5th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can a BCA 2nd year get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC? Whether a BCA student gets the same salary as MCA student?

To get job in MNC companies, you need to completed degree course or pursing in the final semester of degree course. MCA course is also best option after completing BCA course but salary wise we can't predicate. It is all about your skills and knowledge aware of you in technical. If you are strong in technical definitely you will get good package.
5th July 2016, 05:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a BCA 2nd year get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC? Whether a BCA student gets the same salary as MCA student?

Most of these companies conduct placements, but for the final year students only. If your college does not conduct placement or these companies do not come then you must complete graduation, then apply for the job in these companies.

If you want to further you can, if you wish to earn then apply but only after graduation. Obviously a MCA student will get higher package then a BCA student. But if you have good experience then you might get good package even higher then a MCA holder.
6th July 2016, 12:17 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am pursuing BCA from IP University and I am in 2nd year of BCA.
After this semester can I get job in Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, CSC. But, I am confuse to study MCA or do job. Do BCA students gets the same salary what a MCA students gets?
Sorry to say that it is possible for you to get a job in reputed companies like, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Infosys and TCS without completing the Graduation. The candidate need to complete Graduation degree with good marks to apply for a job in the above mentioned companies. You should have scored over 70% marks in all academics.

Apart from the educational qualification the candidate should have Good communication skill and Technical knowledge to get a job in the above mentioned reputed companies. The candidates will be selected through an Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. The salary for the BCA holders will not be the same as MCA holders.
26th August 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir .. I m doing Bca in distance education but i have no idea about how to get job in company what should knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?