10th June 2010, 10:32 AM
NAVIDITA

Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes?

1.please tell me that is bca really having the importance for IT career or is it just like a bachelor degree of B.sc
2.is it possible for a PCM student to do B.Pharma and the syllabus asked in the exam and the admission criteria .
3.should i join coaching classes since i am not applicable this for aieee.My score is in range of thity without any coaching.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?
  2. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  4. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  5. What is the importance of CDAC? How to get admission in CDAC course? What is the syllabus?
  6. List of coaching centers in Chandigarh and their admission procedure for GPAT exam coaching?
  7. How should I join CA class?
  8. Should I join IIT coaching classes or do self study? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best coaching classes in Nagpur? I am a civil engineering graduate
  10. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  11. Admission procedure for CTET 2016 classes and coaching centers in Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Is it right to join coaching classes for entrance exam preparation?
  13. When do I need to start coaching for IAS? I am about to join B.Sc in Zoology
  14. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  15. How to join BCA from SMU through distance education?
  16. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  17. Can I join any coaching class for cracking GATE exam? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  18. How should I start preparing for CAT? How to join the coaching classes?
12th May 2011, 01:08 PM
shipra1409

Default Re: Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes?

Yes BCA has importance in IT career.The course of BCA and BTech(computer science) is almost the same and after recession the IT companies are very much BCA students than that of BTech.A BCA graduate is treated well trained in technologies used in IT sector and can acquire a good package of 1.2lakhs per annum after BCA.

A PCM student can do B.Pharma.One must clear the engineering entrance exams for seeking admission in it like UPTU,AIEEE,IIT etc.
Coaching classes can help a lot in clearing the entrance exam.
11th June 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes?

I am Bca Graduate
May I applicable for BED entrance exam of Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?