29th August 2013, 11:59 PM
kirtigandhi

Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University

Hii I'm 12th standard student having PCB.Is there any entrance exam for BSC/Btech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University??and if there are any other colleges in Uttar Pradesh??

2nd December 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University

how to facebotany entrance for bsc

10th December 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for BSc/B.Tech biotechnology in Banaras Hindu University

I want to know that how many percentage of 12th will introduse for the biotech course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which government colleges are the best private colleges in which I can get M.E CSE? Which government colleges or self financing colleges can I get with this score in Anna University? 2 15th July 2015 11:44 PM
Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges? 19 5th April 2015 10:04 AM
Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges? 10 17th May 2013 12:20 AM
List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges? 12 18th March 2013 03:23 PM
Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges? 35 7th February 2013 11:12 AM