24th November 2011, 07:36 PM
subash bala

Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?

can you pls say that the entrance conducted by IIST called ISAT is easy or not

and another question

is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO after completing 12th standard..
please answer my question

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join ISRO after 12th? Date of entrance exam?
  2. Name of exam conducted by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the requirements to join?
  3. Is there any entrance exam in ISRO for students currently studying or who have passed 12th the same year
  4. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  5. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  6. Procedure to join ISRO after 12th? Which are the entrance exams conducted after 12th by ISRO? Date of availability of forms?
  7. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  8. Is b.tech course conducted by isro?
  9. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are 12th standard students eligible to appear for ISRO exam?
  11. Name of Examination organized by ISRO for B.Tech passed students? What are the credentials for the exam?
  12. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  13. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  14. What is the syllabus of ISRO entrance exam? I have passed 12th
  15. Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India? -- [New]
  16. Does ISRO offer recruitment directly to 12th candidate by providing Training?
  17. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam which is conducted after 12th? What is the criteria for it? How should I prepare for it and have an edge others?
  18. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E.(CSE)? What and when the entrance exam will be conducted?
30th April 2012, 10:21 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?

ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) is a very prestigious organisation. It is responsible for research and other space related work.
ISRO recruits engineer/scientists through entrance examination which eligibility criteria is as under
Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum qualification is B.E/B.Tech with aggregate of 65% marks in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Electronics Engineering.

Age limit:
Candidate Maximum age 35 years.

*For more information please visit www.isro.gov.in
27th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?

sir is there any exam which provide an opportunity to visit nasa and isro , as a scholar ship for 12th pass out students??
16th January 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I like to join ISRO , but I Don't know what I do for getting this opportunity after 2 science ?
1st October 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

sir.for making future in cosmos or the with isro is same...means what degree i have to take fo isro and for cosmos also...i m 12 studying student....
11th May 2015, 05:38 PM
racker

Hi friend ,
To get into ISRO you need to clear an entrance exam conducted by ISRO every year .
The exam contains 3 sections -
1.Physics
2.Chemistry
3.Mathematics
You are eligible to give the test only if you get 65%in aggregate in PCM .
You need to clear this entrance exam with more than 60% to get into ISRO
good luck for your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?