14th April 2018, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Biochemistry) admission in Bharathiar University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Bharathiar University for MSc in Biochemistry course. I would like to know that do I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for admission? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Biochemistry) admission in Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  2. Whether Bharathiar University is recognized by UGC or not? Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing M.Com from Bharathiar University?
  3. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  4. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ?
  5. When the result of SET will be announced by Bharathiar University?
  6. Procedures and qualifications required for Ph.D in CS at Bharathiar University?
  7. How to get admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University as part time for English course?
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I do MSc in Mathematics/
  10. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year- Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Bharathiar University?
  12. Bharathiar University BCA 4th Sem. Operating Systems exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Bharathiar University, BCA, 4th Sem., Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Research Methods for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  16. Bharathiar University MBA 1st year – Managerial Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Quantitative Techniques for Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
19th April 2018, 11:34 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Biochemistry) admission in Bharathiar University?

Yes, Bharathiar University conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into M.Sc Biochemistry.

M.Sc (Master of Science) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The eligibility required to get admission in Bharathiar University is a graduation level degree in Biochemistry/ microbiology/ biotechnology/ bio medical science/ bioinformatics/ chemistry/ environmental science/ clinical lab technology/ nanotechnology/ life science with minimum 60% from any recognised university.

If you meet the eligibility then you can apply for admission through online or offline by filling the application form with all the required details. You need to pay the registration fees through DD or submit it in the university.
The hall ticket will be sent to your mentioned address. You need attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

For more detailed information about application form, address and other details visit the official website of Bharathiar University.
19th April 2018, 09:48 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Biochemistry) admission in Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Bharathiar University for MSc in Biochemistry course. I would like to know that do I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for admission? Please reply to me immediately.
Admission Process

The admission to the Master degree course under Bharathiar university is done on the basis of the entrance examination and the average of marks secured by them upto 5th semester (2nd year) of their Under Graduate degree course of study.

Eligibility criteria for M.SC (Biochemistry) : A pass in Bachelor's degree in the related discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.

Entrance Exam Pattern :

Total number of Questions : 60 (MCQ Types) 1 mark each.

Duration of the Test : 90 Minutes.

The weightage e will be as follows:

- Entrance Test : 60 Marks

- UG Course study (upto 5th Semester/2nd year) : 40 Marks

Total : 100 marks.

Online application for the Post Graduate degree course for the session 2018 will start from 27th April, 2018 and the last date to fill an online application form is 20th May, 2018.
11th February 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Bharathiar university previous questions of msc biochemistry entrance exam
24th April 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the syllabus for m.sc biochemistry entrance exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?