10th January 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedures and qualifications required for Ph.D in CS at Bharathiar University?

What are the procedures and qualifications to join rhd in cs at bharathiar university?

Is there any entrance test/interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?
  2. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  3. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  4. Procedures, exams and qualifications required to join IPS academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  6. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  7. How to join for Ph.D course in affiliated colleges under Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  8. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  9. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  10. Is extra qualification required to study B.Ed in the same university from where passed M.A.? Procedure to join B.Ed in Annamalai University? Will bank readily approve loan for B.Ed course?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  12. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  13. What is the qualification required to enter in Ph.D in Taxation?
  14. What is the qualification required to apply for MCA? I have completed my BCA in Bharathiar University
  15. Do I require biology to apply for B.Tech course in Nanotechnology?
  16. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  17. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  18. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
10th March 2017, 05:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedures and qualifications required for Ph.D in CS at Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the procedures and qualifications to join rhd in cs at bharathiar university?

Is there any entrance test/interview?

You can download the application form from the Bharathiar University website link. The candidates should have passed a Post Graduation Degree (17 years of education) course in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examinations are eligible to apply for PhD in CS at Bharathiar University. Admission shall be made through a Common Entrance Test (CET) followed by an interview. Candidates qualified UGC/CSIR – NET/ JRF / SLET / GATE / Teacher fellowship holders / Scientist working in DRDO / Faculty of Air Force Administrative College / Foreign Candidates need not appear for entrance test conducted by the university. The Bharathiar University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?