21st January 2016, 12:17 PM
Diksha tarafder

Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?

Respected sir/madam, well actually I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for studying bsc nursing in government colleges of India ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
  2. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  3. Where can I get the entrance exam form for government BSc Nursing?
  4. Information about BSc Nursing colleges in India? Which government college is a better option?
  5. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  6. List of government colleges and their last date for admission form for B.Sc Nursing in Dehradun and Haldwani?
  7. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  8. How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?
  9. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  10. Can I get a government job in staff nursing? I am pursuing BSc Nursing form Uttarakhand Government
  11. How can I get a government medical college to study in BSc Nursing?
  12. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  13. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  14. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  16. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
24th July 2017, 08:59 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?

List of entrance exam for B.Sc nursing:-

JIPMER Entrance Exam
AIIMS Entrance Exam
Lady Hardinge Medical College

Eligibility for B.Sc nursing course:-

Student must have passed 12th (physics ,chemistry and biology) from a recognized board.

Duration - 4 years

List of best B.Sc nursing colleges:-

SNDT Faculty of Nursing
Mumbai

RAK College of Nursing
Delhi

SRM University: College of nursing
Chennai

St. John’s College of Nursing
Bangalore

Father Muller College of Nursing
Mangalore

Government College of Nursing
Calicut

MIMS College of Nursing, Calicut
Kerala

Thiruvananthapuram

Madras Medical Mission, College of Nursing
Chennai

Kottayam

Job profiles:-

Nursing tutor
Nurse manager
Nursing assistant
Nursing educator
Ward nurse
Nurse
Home care nurse

Employment areas:-

Colleges
Universities
Health department
Hospitals
Nursing science schools
2nd September 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study B.Sc Nursing in government colleges of India?

Myself got rank ranking level in the bsc nursing tests in up state is 2073 in 2017 which nursing college I will get in up this year 2017
3rd September 2017, 07:03 AM
manjira...

Yes there are some entrance examination that are conducted by the top nursing colleges for admission in B.Sc in Nursing. You have to score a good rank for getting admission in the top colleges.

Some of the entrance exams for B.Sc Nursing are:-

>>AIIMS Entrance Exam

>>AFMC Entrance Exam

>>BHU B.Sc Entrance Exam

>>JIMPER Entrance Exam

>>Lady Hardings Medical College Entrance Test

>>RUHS Entrance Exam

>>HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam

>>Army College of Nursing Admission Test

>>RAKCON B.SC Admission Test.

B.Sc in Nursing is a 4 year undergraduate course for the candidates who wants to become a professional nurse. The nursing courses are regulated by the Indian Nursing Council(INC).

Eligibility Criteria:-

Candidates should have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as major subjects from a recognized board.

Candidates should be minimum 17 years during admission.

Candidates should be physical fit. It is mandatory for candidates who wants to join Armed Force Medical College(AFMC).
3rd July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to join in nursing college in telangana state?
17th March 2019, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for getting gov seat in nursing
30th May 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for bsc nursing in government college kerala?
4th June 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for getting admission in government medical college in Kerala for bsc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?