13th August 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?

can i study mbbs after bsc nursing in india?what will be the fees to study mbbs in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  6. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  8. How to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing 4 years course?
  9. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  10. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
  11. Can I study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing
  12. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  13. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [New]
  15. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  16. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  17. Can I study MBBS course after completing BSc Nursing?
  18. How to study MBBS in government? Which entrance exam should I answer? I have completed BSc Nursing
16th July 2014, 03:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?

You can join MBBS provided you meet the specific requirements. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also. You should have completed class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. At the same time, you also need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?