26th May 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala

Iam a trainee staff worked in M.M.T Hospital after completing GNM course in MMT school of nursing mundakayam. I also have KNC registration. Now i desired to go for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala. How will l apply to get the admission and when will be the entrance exam? Kindly help me to got the admission...

Related Questions:
  1. Post B.Sc Nursing admission 2015 in government colleges of Kerala?
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  5. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  6. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  7. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the admission criteria and course fee structure for joining M.Sc nursing in Kerala?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  10. How to do MSc nursing from Kerala after passing BSc nursing from MP?
  11. Fee structure for MSc Nursing course in self finance and government colleges in Kerala?
  12. List of post basic nursing colleges in Kerala both in government and private sector
  13. How to do post basic BSc Nursing in government? I have finished my diploma in nursing
  14. How to study BSc nursing in Kerala?
  15. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  16. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  17. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available?
  18. How can I get admission in PC BSc at government colleges Kerala?
16th May 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala

what percent marks should i score to get admission in govt nursing colleges in kerala?
19th May 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir or madam how many mark of bsc nursing in your college please reply me sir or madam
Thank you

My no :9188463509
1st June 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bsc nursing in government medical college kozhikode without keam
24th September 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam. I want to do post basic bsc nursing from government college because i'm complete my gnm course so suggest me list of government college for post basic bsc nursing in up
13th March 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How apply for admission for BSc Nursing at Government College of nursing Alappuzha.
My mobile no. 9495396456
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?