26th January 2012, 08:05 PM
jha saurav

Is there any entrance exams be conducted for getting selected into Army after 12th? What's the syllabus for the same?

i am in class 11th commerce stream .i want to know whether there is any entrance examination for getting selected into army after passing class12th.if there is a entrance examination then please inform me with the syllabus from which the questions is going to be asked.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA?
  2. Mass communication after 12th, entrance exams? syllabus? forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which board is better in terms of syllabus - CBSE or STATE BOARD?
  4. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  5. Entrance exams conducted after graduating from Biotechnology? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  7. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  8. Which course to opt between BMS or B.Com after 12th? Which entrance exams to appear after 12th? Last date of form submission of ICWAI?
  9. Which are the government exams conducted for engineering(Especially for B.E ECE)? Government examination dates and syllabus of the entrance exams?
  10. Procedure to get selected in Indian Army after passing 12th from PCM?
  11. Entrance exams for B.Ed in 2011? Date of exams and where to get the forms? Documents required?
  12. What is the GATE syllabus and useful exams for government exams? Which government exams are conducted on the basis of GATE syllabus?
  13. B.Pharmacy or Medical Entrance Exams? is B.Pharmacy a good option after 12th? what are some best colleges for B.Pharmacy?
  14. Which should i choose among GSEB & CBSC in Gujarat? -- [New]
  15. Which are the entrance exams which offer admission to Army Engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th? Which exams can I give?
  17. What is the latest syllabus and exam schedule for CLAT 2010 ?
  18. Career in Army for Girls after Engineering?
31st August 2012, 09:06 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams be conducted for getting selected into Army after 12th? What's the syllabus for the same?

dear friend

if you want to join the INDIAN ARMY, then you have to give National Defense Academy (NDA) exam conducted by UPSC which is conducted twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria -

Sex and marital status- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for it

Age limit- The age limit set for the candidates for NDA exam is 16.5 years to 19 years.

Educational qualification - The candidates who have passed 10+2 are will appear in the final examination of 10+2 are eligible for it.

Selection Procedure

You will have to give a written exam first of all.

It will consist of 2 papers and the time allotted for each paper will be 2.5 hours.
Paper one will be of Mathematics. It will consist of 120 Objective type questions only which will carry a maximum of 300 marks.

Paper 2 will be on General ability . It will be divided into two parts. Part A will consist of 50 questions from English Language of 200 marks.
Part B will be of General Knowledge it will consist of 100 questions of a total of 400 marks.

After qualifying the written exam you will have to give the intelligence and personality test conducted by Services Selection Board (SSB). This will be of 900 marks. It will include the following tests -

Your performance in a group will be tested through group tests like group discussion, group planning, outdoor group tasks etc.

There will also be some psychological test like Situation REaction Test (SRT) and pictures story writing.

And in the end there will also be a Personal interview. For more details about the various tests in SSB test check the image.

After qualifying the intelligence and personality test you will have to go through medical examination

hope this will help you
Best Of Luck
29th December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exams be conducted for getting selected into Army after 12th? What's the syllabus for the same?

Full syllabus of biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?