8th August 2019, 01:27 PM
Nallagorla gopi

Is there any entrance required for the post of RTO Officer? Pay scale of RTO Officer?

I have completed 12th and then I completed B.Tech in Electrical and Communication Engineering. I want to become a RTO Officer? What is the process behind it? Any entrance is required? And, what is the pay scale of RTO Officers?

7th January 2023, 07:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance required for the post of RTO Officer? Pay scale of RTO Officer?

You have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted by State PCS for the recruitment as RTO.

The required eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with the state. The grade pay is under pay scale of VII. For more information about the examination visit at official website.
7th January 2023, 08:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance required for the post of RTO Officer? Pay scale of RTO Officer?

You can become R.T.O after qualifying in PCS examination conducted by State PCS.

The examination is conducted in three stages.
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.

So, you have to appear and qualify in all the stages of the examination for the final selection.

The pay scale is not same for all the state and it varies with the state. To get detail information go through the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?