4th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exam for B.Ed CS after finishing my B.Ed?

i have finished my b.ed.is there a exam for b.ed cs going to come or not.we are awaiting for the exam date.please answer for my people.

26th February 2019, 07:37 PM
VRRV
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any exam for B.Ed CS after finishing my B.Ed?

Admission into B.Ed Computer science is given under the basis of direct admission or some colleges conduct there own entrance exams to test the skills of the candidate.

There is no age limit for B.Ed Computer science course.

You need to get 50% marks in your previous study and a valid certificate for join.

Mainly some colleges if conducts the entrance exams will conduct during June-july.

You should choose the college which is good and regularly check the news releases by them about the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?