12th April 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fellowship for me if I am a M.Sc final year student in zoology from Amaravati university?

HELLO SIR,
I AM M.Sc. IN ZOOLOGY AND REGISTERED FOR P.hd. IN aMRAVATI UNIVERSITY IS THERE ANY FELLOSHIP FOR ME TO CONTINUE MY P.hd. PLEASE SEND ME THE ANSWER.
THANKING YOU

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MSc after passing Zoology?
  2. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  3. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  4. Is there any university outside India? I am a MSc final year student
  5. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology
  6. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  7. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  8. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  9. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  10. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  11. What should I study further after completing B.Sc related to Zoology? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  14. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  15. How to do MSc in Physics from DU? I am a BSc Final Year student from Banasthali University
  16. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?
  17. How to do MSc in Astrology if I am a final year BDS student?
  18. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
31st December 2021, 02:35 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: Is there any fellowship for me if I am a M.Sc final year student in zoology from Amaravati university?

Absolutely satisfied because of faculty, good placement in2015. And really too best infrastructure.
Placements: There was lots of placement from our batch as well as seniors batch. Most of the companies visited the campus. Students faces mostly all the companies. All students were supported. Yes. There was a special placement cell in the campus. The cell was spacious and it was useful.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?