13th July 2014, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?

hello
i have completed my bsc advanced zoology
and biotechnology and i want to do my msc
i want to know whether msc in correspondance
is value bcoz im willing to do msc in
corres bcoz of financial poroblem......

Related Questions:
  1. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  2. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  3. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  4. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  5. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  6. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  7. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  8. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  9. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  10. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/ -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  12. Universities to pursue MSc in Zoology through correspondence?
  13. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  14. Is there any option to do MSc Zoology through correspondence? What is the exam place? I have completed BSc in Zoology with 56%
  15. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany?
  17. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  18. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
21st September 2016, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed my bsc advanced zoology
and biotechnology and i want to do my msc
i want to know whether msc in correspondance
is value bcoz im willing to do msc in
corres bcoz of financial poroblem......

Yes, the M.Sc through correspondence is valuable after B.Sc. No education can go waste, but the value for the regular course is higher than that of correspondence course. It is always advisable to do science courses in regular mode. It is based on one’s situations; if you have experienced and you are pursuing higher education in the same line to enhance your degree, then it is valuable. Most of the companies prefer regular degree holders over correspondence degree holders. So think twice before you do the course through correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?