11th May 2011, 09:52 PM
KHUSHIRYA

Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?

sir, i had just completed my 12th from cbse and hoping to score more than 70% i wanna do b.com from pune suggest me any girls college were i can do it ,also tell me that are there enterance exam for b.com. in symboisis at pune? tell me ASAP.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join B.COm honors(Economics) from symbiosis pune
  2. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  3. 2nd merit list of first year B.Com in Symbiosis College Pune?
  4. Top colleges of pune that offer bcom and bcom hons?
  5. Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?
  6. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  7. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  8. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  9. Can I be eligible for MCA in Pune University after taking Maths in 12th?
  10. How may I become custom officer? List of the coaching centers in Pune for the same?
  11. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  12. Which are the good colleges with placements in Pune or out of Mumbai which I can join after B.Com?
  13. How to pass the certificate TY B.Com in Pune University
  14. Are there any girls college for B.Com in Pune? What is the cutoff marks for top 10 colleges in Pune? How to apply?
  15. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  16. Can I change my college after 1 year to MIT Pune or Symbiosis college Pune
  17. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered?
  18. B.Com. vs Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?

sir ,i had completed my 12th from cbse and scored 63% marks is any good college in pune
ashmani,patna
30th October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any girls college for doing B.Com in Pune? Any entrance exam to be answered for doing B.Com in Symbiosis Pune?

are there any girls college in pune?what is the cut-off marks in for top ten colleges in pune?or any entrance exam?
30th October 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

are there any girls college in pune?please tell me the admission criteria for b.com in colleges of pune?what is the cut-off marks in symbiosis?
17th November 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

how many eaxam fee
14th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done first year b.com from external pune university and now i have to join a college internally.which is the good college for me in pune ?
11th May 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 12th and scored 95% in karnataka board exam can i get admission in symbiosis for bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?