28th May 2011, 01:21 AM
krishnabunny

Are there any good colleges in Noida/ Gr. Noida which I can get after scoring 53000 in UPSEE and 2000 in girls OBC quota?

i got gn rank in upsee 53000 and 2000 in girls obc quota.kindly suggest any good colleges in noida/gr. noida

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida in which I can apply for B.Tech course after scoring UPSEE rank of 56621?
  2. Which college will be best for me after scoring 53000 in UPSEE? -- [New]
  3. Colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad where I can get after scoring 34,346 UPSEE rank?
  4. How to opt for Mechanical branch in Noida/Greater Noida engineering college after scoring 18730 in OBC category in UPSEE entrance exam?
  5. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in government college in Noida after scoring 2067(OBC) in UPTU exam? List of private B.Arch colleges in Noida
  7. Can I get CS or IT at JiIT Noida after scoring 59826 rank in AIEEE? Can I get JSS Noida?
  8. Admission in Galgotia or JSS Noida after scoring 10367 in UPTU? Best colleges of Noida?
  9. Colleges which I can get in Noida in B.Tech after scoring 56879 rank in general category and 19089 rank in OBC in UPSEE?
  10. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  11. Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?
  12. Which are the colleges in Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow for B.Tech? I have scored 85k in UPSEE
  13. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  14. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  15. Which are the good colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad to pursue Chemical engineering?
  16. Which colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad I can get admission with a rank of 34346 in UPSEE?
  17. In which Government and Private colleges can I get after scoring 2000 state rank in AIEEE(UP) under OBC quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 159069 rank in UPSEE and 2287 rank in girls category?
16th June 2015, 08:01 AM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Are there any good colleges in Noida/ Gr. Noida which I can get after scoring 53000 in UPSEE and 2000 in girls OBC quota?

List of best colleges

IEC Group of Institutions
Greater Noida

IIMT Group of Colleges
Greater Noida,

Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology
Greater Noida

Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology
Greater Noida

Accurate Group of Institutions
Greater Noida

KCC Institute of Technology & Management
Greater Noida

GNIT Girls Institute of Technology
Greater Noida

DIT School of Engineering
Greater Noida

G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management
Greater Noida

Mangalmay Institute of Engineering and Technology
Greater Noida

All the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?