2nd July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?

I got rank 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE. Which colleges can i get in ghaziabad, noida, greater noida and delhi ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?
  2. Colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad where I can get after scoring 34,346 UPSEE rank?
  3. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  4. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  5. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  6. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  7. Which colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad I can get admission with a rank of 34346 in UPSEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get information regarding admission in Engineering Delhi-NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, ghaziabad?
  9. What college will I get in Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida after scoring 65000 rank in UPTU SC category
  10. How to opt for Mechanical branch in Noida/Greater Noida engineering college after scoring 18730 in OBC category in UPSEE entrance exam?
  11. Can I get admission in EC, computer science in JSS Noida, AKG Ghaziabad, KIET Ghaziabad after scoring 10412 in UPSEE?
  12. How may I get summer internship from BHEL, Delhi? I am doing MBA (II sem) from ITS, Greater Noida
  13. Which are the good colleges in Noida and Ghaziabad to pursue Chemical engineering?
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech M.E or EE in Noida after scoring 19468 general rank?
  15. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  16. Which college is better for me in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 2509 rank in UPSEE? Am I eligible for counseling?
  17. Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP? -- [New]
  18. Which are the colleges in Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow for B.Tech? I have scored 85k in UPSEE
27th November 2012, 04:08 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got rank 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE. Which colleges can i get in ghaziabad, noida, greater noida and delhi ?
Dear,

On the basis of your SC rank you may get admission in following private engineering colleges in Delhi/NCR:
  1. ABES, ghaziabad
  2. College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida (CET)
  3. Dr.K.N.Modi Foundation, Ghaziabad
  4. Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida
  5. Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida
  6. Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida
  7. Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida
  8. H. R. Institute of Technology (HRIT),ghaziabad
  9. Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
  10. IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
  11. IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
  12. ITS Engineering College, Greater Noida...and lots more as there are more than 1000 private engineering colleges in these regions and you will manage in any one of them easily.

Problem is not in getting admission in any engineering college. Problem is in the fact that what are you going to be after getting out from a C or D grade college of engineering.

At the end you will just have a B.tech degree and if you will be very fortunate then may be a placement but chances are very less as top companies never take students from low grade colleges. You may get a BPO or something.

Think before doing engineering as you may not be made for it. Don't just follow others and become a part of more than 2 lac unskilled B.tech graduate. If you will not get a good college go for something which you are meant for. Engineering is no more a guarantee of great future now.

So ,see things around you. Decide what is best for you and then move forward.

Best of luck!
29th November 2012, 08:24 PM
nvihar

Default Re: Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?

HI,

These ar following colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE--------------------

1.Greater Noida Institute of Technology
2.IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad
3.College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida
4.Dr.K.N.Modi Foundation, Ghaziabad
5.IEC College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida
6.Dronacharya College of Engineering, Greater Noida
7.Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad .

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?