17th September 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job reservation available in ISRO for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether there are any job reservation available in ISRO or not? If yes, then let me know about number of jobs available under SC/ST and OBC caste category and procedure to apply for jobs in ISRO under these caste categories?

6th October 2020, 09:50 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is there any job reservation available in ISRO for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

There are no reservations for engineers in Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science based on caste. But there are a few seats reserved for handicapped ( OH, HH and VH).

And you have to write the entrance exam conducted by ISRO to get a job in ISRO.
9th October 2020, 07:14 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any job reservation available in ISRO for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether there are any job reservation available in ISRO or not? If yes, then let me know about number of jobs available under SC/ST and OBC caste category and procedure to apply for jobs in ISRO under these caste categories?

There is NO RESERVATION for BE001, BE002 and BE003. Reservation is applied on BE004, BE005 and BE006.

Relaxation Age limit for aspirants :
40 years SC/ST candidates
38 years for OBC candidates

You need to appear for GATE exam and clear it,valid GATE score is important for job in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?