13th May 2019, 02:24 PM
gunjan581

Is there any need of entrance for getting admission in any branch of B.Sc?

I had scored 78.6% in my 12th standard from medical side and now I want to prepare for B.Sc entrance exam but I am not sure about the study material. Please help to let me know about the syllabus for B.Sc entrance so that I can get admission on the basis of entrance exam.

20th May 2019, 11:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any need of entrance for getting admission in any branch of B.Sc?

As you have not mentioned that in which branch of BSc do you want to you take admission, hence here I cannot give you the exact idea but still few of the courses can be understood.

If you want to pursue B.Sc. in medical or non medical then you need not to appear in any entrance exam because most of the universities give admission on the basis of percentage secured by the candidate in 12th.
However, if you want to pursue BSc in agriculture, horticulture, microbiology, biotechnology, forensic science, pharmacy then you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by the University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?