10th June 2012, 11:48 PM
pooja dhembla

How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

sir,
i wanna take admission in du for bsc and i scrd 80% in my brd xms..
plzz tell me the last date of bsc forms in du??
also tell me...is there any offline or onlyn form is avialable??
and i wanna know about the sllaybus for entrence xam in du in bsc
plz rply...
my email id is [email protected]

13th August 2012, 02:46 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Hi dear

DU (University of Delhi) does not conduct any entrance exam. The admission are purely on the basis of marks secued in +2. With 80% you will get a good college in DU.

The forms are closed this year, You can try next year.

All the best !!!

Regards
Sammy11
1st December 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc after scoring 80% in my board exams? Last date of BSc forms sale in DU? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

i want to pursue bsc from du.
how can i apply there for bsc hons. is there any onlne or oflne xam
wen would the application forms be available...also the syllabus for the xam......
pls get me these informations anyhow....
pls rply..
my email id is [email protected]
1st December 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of application form of bsc in du
26th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance for BSc in DU
30th December 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE TELL IS IT NECESSEARY TO GET 8O% MARKS IN BOARDS EXAMS??
14th January 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in bsc in delhi university after passing class 12 frm cbse in 2013? please tell me eligibility and other requirements regarding this n my email id [email protected].
22nd February 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th class .what z the date of filling application forms of du.i want to do bsc from du.plz help me..reply plz on [email protected]
24th April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

du ki last date kab tak hi.
16th May 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam procedure for doing b.sc hns. Or b.sc in d.u. If yes whats d sylbs?wats d last date for the form submsn.

reply at..
[email protected]
28th May 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in du college after scoring 60% in boards
19th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc next year also from some another college even i do bsc this year from du ?
10th March 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

iscored 84.4% in 12th and 94.3% in pcm. can i got gov. college in du for b.sc.
27th March 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance test for bsc in du? Starting date of admission form of bsc? I also had bc quota. How much marks i have to score for du? Plz reply at 9896119003
3rd April 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir how to get admission in du for b.sc hons. physics....
what is the last date of application form 2014 for getting admission...
i m expecting approx 92% in my board exams....what to do sir plzzz guide me..
my emil id is.... [email protected]
1st June 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam I have scored 87.8%in my board exam and I want to take admission in du for b sc . (hon) what to do?
11th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORED 94.3% IN PCM .MAY I GET ANY COLLAGE OF D.U.FOR BSC HONS.PHYSICS.PLZ.REPLY ME ON
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?