16th November 2010, 02:04 PM
antrikshrock785

Is there any other exam except GATE for doing Masters Degree in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?

i'm persuing B.tech Biotech from JNU, Jaipur.,,.,. i want to know abouit the entrance form related to M.Tech or others degree,.,. my question is that- except GATE entrance,,, ant other entrance is there for doing master degree in molecular biology & biotehnpology field ????

I pray to God to suggest a better decision by u for me,.,..,

Thanx Educaion & Career forum !!!!

Related Questions:
  1. What courses can I do as masters after getting B.S in molecular biology and biotechnology?
  2. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  3. Colleges offering Masters in Molecular Biology in India?
  4. Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?
  5. Opportunities in Indian Army for PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology student?
  6. List of Professional courses available for Biochemistry students?
  7. How M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology is different from Botany and Biotechnoloy stream?
  8. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  12. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  13. Books to be referred for MSc entrance in Social Science?
  14. Does IISC Bangalore offer masters degree in Genetics/Molecular Biology or just Ph.D/Integrated Ph.D?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring ICAR rank of 2395? List of top 10 colleges and their fee structure?
  16. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  17. MS in biotechnology in US: Subjects? Opportunities? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam to do Ph.D if completed M.Sc Botany 10 years ago? Can I do Ph.D in any one of the subjects like Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Genetics? -- [New]
31st May 2011, 08:20 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Is there any other exam except GATE for doing Masters Degree in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology?

There are several Master degrees which can you opt.
I think you should go for MBA .
If you won't to give GATE exam then i think the best is for you MBA after Btech.
MBA is also master degree course and it is of 2 year.
And after that you have increases chances of getting good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?