26th June 2014, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?

sir
I`m doing masters in animal biotechnology and doing my thesis work related to the molecular biology. I want to do phd in BIOPHYSICS STREAM.wheter i`m elligible or not? kindly informed me about the phd biophysics entrance syllabus and about pattern as i have`t done any pratical relatred to biophysics.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  2. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  4. Information about ICAR entrance exam? What is the syllabus for Animal Biotechnology exam? Universities offering the course?
  5. What is the criteria for FCI exam? Syllabus and eligibility criteria?
  6. Admission criteria, syllabus and entrance exam for Masters in Statistics?
  7. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for admission in Msc. in Plant Biotechnology and Animal Biotechnology under ICAR
  9. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  10. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  11. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  12. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  13. Eligibility for Masters Biotechnology at Jadavpur university?
  14. Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy
  16. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  17. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  18. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
1st December 2017, 09:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?

Eligibility Criteria Required, Pattern and Syllabus of PhD in Biophysics:

You must have completed Graduation or Post Graduation with any of the following subjects like Chemistry, Biology and Physics in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> Generally, the basic educational qualification required to do this course is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream with minimum 55% marks.

>> As you are done with Master's in Animal Biotechnology course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

You are required to appear in any of the following entrance examination's and pattern of the exam generally varies from examination to examination. They are, NIMHAN Entrance Examination, JNU PhD Examination, All India Post Graduate Entrance Exam, JIPMER, JEST Examination, IISc PhD in Biophysics Examination..etc.,

Syllabus in this consists of the following mentioned topics,
* X-Ray diffraction methods
* Cell Biology
* Numerical Methods
* Molecular Biology
* Proteins
* Crystallography
* Membrane Biology
* Quantum Chemistry
* Quantum Biology
* Nucleic acid structure and its principles..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?