18th January 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any passing percentage relaxation for 50% disable candidates in B.Sc Nursing?

Sir, I'm doing B.Sc Nursing. Is there any passing percentage relaxation in pass marks for me as I have 50 percent disability? If it is there any relaxation then how much would be my new passing percentage?

29th June 2023, 10:04 AM
eduking

Default Re: Is there any passing percentage relaxation for 50% disable candidates in B.Sc Nursing?

Once you join a course there is no relaxation in passing percentage. The only benefit disabled candidates can get is in the form of reservation and relaxation in marks for eligibility purposes. After joining the course you have to study like other students and pass the exams.

Passing marks are the same for every student and one has to score the minimum required marks to get the B.Sc Nursing degree. Hence, make sure you study well and pass all the papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?