21st February 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which category provides relaxation in CPF entrance exam? Criteria for relaxation?

which category is provided with age relaxation in cpf exams and what is the criteria of relaxation?

25th April 2012, 01:29 AM
mithu ashi
Member+

Default Re: Which category provides relaxation in CPF entrance exam? Criteria for relaxation?

CPF(AC) means Central Police Forces Assistant Commandant Test.
This exam is conducted by U.P.S.C.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Citizenship:-
Candidate must be Indian citizen.

AGE LIMIT:-
Age criteria is 20-25 years to apply in this test.
For reservation category, 5 years of relaxation is available.
For SC/ST candidates 5 years of relaxation is available.
For O.B.C. 3 years of age relaxation is given.
For Ex-Service man 5 years of relaxation is available.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
Candidate must be a graduate degree holder.
Candidate must have completed their graduation from recognized university.
Candidates must be physically & medically fine.
27th April 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which category provides relaxation in CPF entrance exam? Criteria for relaxation?

My name is sanjeev chauhan(gen).I have served 5 years in Army and got dicharge 31 jan 2012.My age is 25 years 8 months.I have non exservice man discharge book.Can I get the age relexation in cpf.
10th June 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 20 JULY 1983.I BELONG TO OBC CATEGORY.PLS TELL ME, AM I ELIGIBLE FOR CPF EXAM
12th December 2012, 08:11 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Union Public Service Commission has announced the dates for Central Police Forces (CPF) examination, which will be conducted in November 2012. The CPF exam will be held on Sunday,November 11, 2012.

CPF examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to the Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Police Forces (CPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).

CPF 2012 Eligibility Criteria

Degree of a recognized university or an equivalent qualification.

Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear at the exam but are required to submit proof of passing along with the Detailed Application Forms which are to be submitted after qualifying the written test, medical standards test and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).

For details and information on how to apply, please visit official website.

CPF 2012 Paper Pattern
The written exam consists of 2 papers. Paper I is objective type and it includes general ability and intelligence (250 marks). Paper II is conventional type which includes essay, precis writing and comprehension (150 marks). Physical and medical standards test will be conducted for those candidates who qualify the written examination.
3rd November 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my hight 164 cm and I am s.t.cotegory student.sir I can appear ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?