6th July 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to do MBBS after passing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream but now I want to become a Doctor. So, what I am suppose to do to become Doctor? Please give me advise on how to proceed becoming a Doctor?

9th July 2020, 07:22 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do MBBS after passing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in PCB group combination from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, to pursue MBBS degree course you need to reappear in your Class 12th but with PCB combination this time.

Also, to get admission in any medical college across India to pursue MBBS degree course, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
9th July 2020, 09:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do MBBS after passing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

To pursue MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET which is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear for the NEET is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board in PCB stream.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, if you have passed 12th in commerce stream, you are not eligible for appearing in NEET examination and so not eligible for MBBS course.
10th July 2020, 01:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Sorry you can't become a doctor now because PCB combination is must in 12th in order to become a doctor in future.
So now you have to repeat you 12th with PCB in order to become a doctor.
11th July 2020, 06:40 PM
GPAYAL049

No, after completing 12th board with commerce . It won't be possible to get admission in MBBS. For getting admission in medical school, you need to get your 12th completed from science stream.

Either you pursue in other subject like law and Then after completing law you gets connected with medicinal field like Medical law.
12th July 2020, 03:56 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

NO.
In order to become a doctor,you must have passed your intermediate with science stream either PCB or you can have PCMB,but the subjects physics,chemistry and biology are mandatory that too with 50% marks in each subject(theory plus practical,aggregate).
Also, to pursue MBBS first of all you have to appear and clear the national level medical entrance exams like NEET,AIIMS,JIPMER whichever you prefer. According to your marks obtained in that, you will get the respective college(govt/private).
So,in order to become a doctor,you can do 12th again with the subjects mentioned above only then you can give the entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?