14th July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?

Sir,
I am from Bangalore,may i know wat they ask in Practical Exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  2. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  3. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  9. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  10. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  11. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. What is the date of announcement of results of Karnataka Agriculture quota practical test?
  14. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  15. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  16. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  17. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture in SV Agriculture University Tirupati after securing 32000 in EAMCET?
  18. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
8th May 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?

i had failed puc in kannada . now i will apply for suplementry if i passed in puc i an get seat for Bsc ag science
9th May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?

model questions may ask in Bsc Ag practical exam?
14th June 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the likely question that will come out in this practical agric for neco
17th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me 2013 practical exam question paper of agriculture science
18th May 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What they will ask in practical exams which types of question
2nd May 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

what do they ask in practical exam for bsc agriculture in agriculture quota?
12th May 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

They check abt wt u know about agriculture,
Agricultural impliments names,breed names of some domestic animals,seriel names.
For eg;(in Kannada) negilu,kunte,kurchige,gejje,moogudaana etc... Grass names may be asked.
U better know all the seriels names,
14th May 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions they ask and which are the important species kept for practical exams?
28th May 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which college is better for bsc agriculture.. Punjab agriculture university or GB pant university.. Also tell about their placements
26th February 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in Veternary science the agriculture practical exam is helpful???
28th March 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in practical exams in agriculture quota and please send the previous exam question papers
28th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What do they ask in practical exam can i know some related questions
6th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

What do they ask in practical exam can i know some related questions
8th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What do they ask in practical exam for Bsc Agriculture in Agriculture quota
10th May 2016, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions they will ask for practical exam for BSC agree?
11th May 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 2015 model question paper of bsc agri practical exam
12th May 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for BSEAG exam and what are the basic things that we need to know!
12th May 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I know what type of questions are asked in practical exam of Bsc agriculture
13th May 2016, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What questions will they ask in bsc ag practical exam
10th April 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

If they ask only the name of specimens or about Vehicles used in agriculture or types of grains ? Can I see the previous year practical paper?
11th April 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have filled kcet application but i have marked no for agriculturist quota reservation but i need to join agricultural science so can i write agricultural practical exam of 2017
9th May 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Please say me about syllabus for bsc in agriculture practical exam what to read?????? For coming exam in 2017
10th May 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What do they ask in practical exam for BSc Agriculture in Agriculture quota?

Sir please say how practical exam take's place. I want to know about practical questions. Please send Mr the copy.
11th May 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus how much I have to read to get a seat in bsc Agri? And what types of questions will appear in the exams? And what about practical exams?
13th May 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last year practical exam question paper and i did not have any land what to do sir please reply soon
17th May 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

May I have the previous question papers of agriculture practical exam....Please
19th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Will documents be verified on agriculture exam day itself? If yes what documents we need to produce?
12th July 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Model paper for practical test to join Bsc Agri courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?