2nd October 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Is there any post for MBA student in India Army?

sir i will pass out my mba from ireland university in may and i want to join indian army at big post. is there any post for mba student , who has done his mba in business management.
please send me information on my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any post for MBA student in Indian Army?
  2. How can I get officers post in India Army after passing M.A final year
  3. How to do MBA if I am a commerce post graduate student
  4. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  5. Can a woman having arts background, get higher post in the Indian Army after joining Army?
  6. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  7. Various designations in Indian Army
  8. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  9. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am a SYB.Com student
  10. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  11. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation? -- [New]
  12. How to join Army after the completion of MBA in HR and working as HR Executive?
  13. Can a 12th Arts passed female candidate apply for any post in Indian Army?
  14. What is the age limit for BCA student to join India Army? How to join without NCC certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  16. How should I join Indian Army if I am a student of 3rd year with Hons Economics?
  17. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  18. How may i join Indian Army after completion of my MBA?
25th December 2011, 12:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any post for MBA student in India Army?

There are no direct entry for MBA candidates for joining Indian Army. As a MBA you have to appear for Combined Defense Service exams conducted by UPSC. The minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum is 24 years. The forms will be available from 02.06.2012 till 02.07.2012 for the written test to be held on 16.09.2012. If you are interested refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
7th July 2012, 01:28 AM
arpitbanaudha

i am sorry to say that you have bussinicial master dgree and indian army is wrong choose you should go companies jobs as per your qualification.
20th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I think This is wrong think that they have not included MBAs. MBAs are not only for organizations. Management is required every where and also in army.
30th December 2012, 07:29 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends....................

There is no direct recruitment for MBA students in Indian Army.........
31st January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

why there is negative reply for MBA students? If there is opening for MBA students how we can apply?
8th July 2013, 01:01 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i will pass out my mba from ireland university in may and i want to join indian army at big post. is there any post for mba student , who has done his mba in business management.
please send me information on my [email protected]

Dear Aspirant,

No there is no certain post for the mba students via entrance exams.

Only chance to get to your desired job post is only possible if you are already a officer ranked person in the army.

That to possible only with the major permissions and promotions according to your rank.

So since you are not a officer already then you need to write the exam called Combined Defense Services{CDS}.

This exam is only for the graduates of Indian Citizens who are in the age group of 21 to 30.

The candidates who have age more than 30 are not allowed for the exam.

General exam will be on the aptitude and English and current affairs.

After the exam the shortlist of candidates will be released who are called for an interview.

If they pass in this interview then they will be selected for the job in the defense wing.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?