15th October 2022, 05:47 AM
Amrutha Shaiben

Is there any problem in doing Apprenticeship & M.Tech simultaneously?

I got enrolled in apprenticeship training in the 4th semester of my M.Tech course( regular). Is there any problem in doing so . 4 th semester of M.Tech comprises only a project work?

30th October 2022, 12:48 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Is there any problem in doing Apprenticeship & M.Tech simultaneously?

There is no such problem doing both the things together but yes it depends on the type of MTech you are doing. If you are doing part time and distance learning course, you can easily apply for apprenticeship. But if you are a regular student you might face difficulty especially during the last semester of your MTech study. The only thing which is needed is flexibility (flexibility in the sense that they cooperate with you to allow to take leave during your examination period and also giving some time to prepare your lesson plan especially in the last semester).

If you can manage both the things according to the time management then you can easily apply and complete your study as well as your internship together. Let me tell you it is the good idea and time and year savior too. You might get job also while doing apprenticeship so go ahead!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?