20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?

Sir, I am Polytechnic with Electrical holder and I belongs to Jharkhand. How can I do apprenticeship from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  3. How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?
  4. List of companies in Haryana providing apprenticeship in Electrical & Electronics stream
  5. Companies and institutions in Telengana providing apprenticeship for Electrical trade?
  6. How to apply for apprenticeship in ITI Electrical trade at Bokaro Kodarma Maithon Transmission Company? How much stipend I can get?
  7. How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?
  8. Pay scale in BSNL Apprenticeship for EEE graduate?
  9. List of private companies in Delhi NCR for apprenticeship in Electrical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the difference between ITI and Apprenticeship?
  11. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  12. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  13. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  14. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training? -- [New]
  15. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L. -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do one year apprenticeship from BSNL after Computer engineering course? Can I get stipend for it?
  17. How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering?
  18. How to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer?
26th October 2017, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?

You can contact the concerned organisation for any such apprenticeship. Normally, most of the government and PSU organizations prefer candidate with references for such programs.

Stipend will be paid or not, will depend on the status of your college and also your academic excellence. Those who are from reputed institutes, usually get good stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?