12th April 2018, 10:01 AM

Can I study both MBA & MTech simultaneously through TANCET being a BTech student?

Hello friends, I want to give TANCET and I am a BTech student. I am interested to do MBA course but my friends are suggesting me to do MTech. So, I can do both the course simultaneously?

15th April 2018, 12:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study both MBA & MTech simultaneously through TANCET being a BTech student?

No you cannot pursue two course simultaneously as your certificate ( degree ) will be considered as invalid.

According to my opinion select the course in which you have interest instead of selection of course according to your friend's choice.

MBA is Master of Business Administration and there is better scope in future for the course.

15th April 2018, 12:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study both MBA & MTech simultaneously through TANCET being a BTech student?

One cannot pursue two course during the same academic session. So, if you will take admission in two course your certificate will be considered as invalid.

So, kindly take admission in only one course which you think will be best for you and you have interest in it.

15th April 2018, 02:22 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There are provisions to do two courses at same time, one in regular mode and after one year academic gap, second in distance mode.

MBA and M.Tech done in distance mode is not approved by AICTE. You should pursue only one course.

If you are interested to go for MBA then do not think too much and apply for exams like CAT, MAT to get admission in MBA.

15th April 2018, 05:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MBA & M.Tech at the same time. Studying M.Tech & MBA simultaneously is very tough because you need to cover both the syllabus, topics & exams at the same time. If you can handle the pressure then you can study both degrees without any problem.

M.Tech (Master of Technology) is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The eligibility required to study the course is graduation or bachelors level degree in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

MBA (Master of Business Administration) is also a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years. The eligibility required is graduation level degree in any stream from any recognised university.

Since you have studied B.Tech in your graduation you are eligible to study MBA & M.Tech.
You can apply for TANCET through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit it. You need to apply, attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?