22nd March 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Com in Calcutta University?

Can we get direct admission in any colleges affiliated to Calcutta University in B.Com 2nd year? Is there any provision under the Calcutta University and its affiliated colleges?

8th May 2020, 12:18 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision to get direct 2nd year admission in B.Com in Calcutta University?

I am sorry to say that direct admission to 2nd year of B.Com course will not be given not only in Calcutta University but in any other University.

Candidate has to pursue all the 3 years of B.Com course.

However there is a provision for Polytechnic candidates to get admission to 2nd year of Engineering course in many Universities.

I would suggest you to select the top colleges in your area for B.Com course and get the admission.

Mostly direct admission will be given for B.Com course in many of the colleges.

Soon after completion of B.Com course, opt for MBA course to get top job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?