22nd March 2020, 01:16 PM
Veer Singh RC

Which branch is better between Electrical, Mechanical and Civil for Diploma Polytechnic?

I am confuse to choose my branch in Diploma. Which is better for me between Electrical and Mechanical or Civil Engineering? I want to know that which have better scope in both private or government sector. I wish to do Diploma in Polytechnic.

8th May 2020, 12:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is better between Electrical, Mechanical and Civil for Diploma Polytechnic?

It completely depends upon your interest. You can choose the branch as per your interest, then you can gain good subject knowledge in the course which will be useful to get job in top company with nice salary.

As per the career prospective, Civil and Mechanical are ever green branches when compared to Electrical.

Candidates who did Civil or Mechanical Engineering will always be having job opportunities in various public sector and private sector companies.

My suggestion would be to go for Civil in Polytechnic and Engineering.

Prepare for the GATE Entrance Exam from the final year of your Engineering along with preparation for job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?