25th June 2013, 09:09 AM
Udit Tyagi

Is there any provision of management quota in HBTI Kanpur? I have scored 7165 rank in UPSEE

sir i hv got 7165 rank in upsee so which cllg will be the best for me....and is there any provision of mngmnt quota in HBTI Kanpur..????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after getting a rank within 1000 and 100 in girls quota in UPSEE exam(General Category)? In which branch can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1501 state rank?
  3. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1094 rank in UPSEE?
  4. Will I get HBTI Kanpur?
  5. Can I get a seat in HBTI, Kanpuror MMM, Gorakhpur or IET, Lucknow for MBA course? List of thr top government colleges in UP for MBA course? My UPSEE rank is 6897 under general categories and having 58th rank under AF & OBC categories
  6. How to get admission in HBTI Kanpur through NRI quota if I missed UPSEE?
  7. Can I get HBTI Kanpur for B.Tech after scoring 484 general rank and 184 in Biotech UPSEE?
  8. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 7792 in UPTU in OBC and 765 in AF quota? I am a domicile of Kanpur
  9. Can I get HBTI college after scoring 2690 rank in UPSEE?
  10. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 142 in SC quota?
  11. Can I get admission in HBTI Kanpur after scoring general rank of 3165 rank in UPTU for MBA
  12. Is it possible ot get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1200 rank in UPTU in Armed Force quota and 4000 rank in general category?
  13. Is it possible to get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1200 rank in UPTU in Armed Force quota and 4000 rank in general category?
  14. How much marks are needed in UPSEE to qualify for HBTI Kanpur? -- [New]
  15. Do I stand a chance in HBTi Kanpur after scoring 48 in OBC girls category?
  16. Will I get HBTI Kanpur or IET Lucknow with computer science branch
  17. Can I get mechanical or Civil engineering in BHTI Kanpur after scoring 926 in UPSEE and 155 in OBC?
  18. Can I get btech in computer science in HBTI kanpur through UPSEE 2012?
13th September 2016, 12:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any provision of management quota in HBTI Kanpur? I have scored 7165 rank in UPSEE

No, there is no provision of management quota seats in case of HBTI, Kanpur, which is a government engineering college of State government of Uttar Pradesh. The admission in HBTI is purely done on basis of rank secured in Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance Examination.

As you have secured 7165 rank in UPSEEE, you can participate in counselling process of UPSEEE then there it will be decided in which you college and which stream you will get admission. In counselling process, you have to fill your choices of college and stream and number of candidates participating in counselling, their rank and your rank as compared to them decide final allotment of college and stream.

Some of top engineering colleges of Uttar Pradesh:

>>MMM Engineering college, Gorakhpur.

>>HBTI, Kanpur.

>>KNIT, Sultanpur.

>>AKG Engineering college etc.
4th July 2018, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any provision of management quota in HBTI Kanpur? I have scored 7165 rank in UPSEE

Sir I want to opt for BTech in Food technology. But I was not able to clear mains cut off so can I get btech in Food technology in HBTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?