10th September 2019, 07:30 PM
DeepakRathod

Is there any provision to update caste category in school documents after taking Leaving Certificate?

Got admission in new school, submitted all documents to the school including the Transfer certificate (School leaving certificate) but the caste is not mentioned on the certificate. As my caste certificate was not ready at that time so school issued Leaving certificate without mentioning caste details on it.

New School is now submitting my details to CBSE board (X std) with General Category and not ready to accept documents like my caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar/authorities. They are insisting on previous School Leaving certificate where nothing is tick marked ( ST/SC/OBS/others) and asking me to get new duplicate Transfer certificate from old school with proper caste details marked on it .

New school says we can't do that because it was issued based on details provided by at that time. caste certificate was not ready at that time.

What should I to now?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?