22nd February 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

How to add sub caste details in school certificate?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My son is studying in 7th std CBSE since 1st std in chandan school Laxmeshwar,Gadag dist,karnataka state. In 1st std I registered his cast as Hindu-Lingayat. Because of my eye sight mistake i have not mentioned sub-cast.But now i want to add his sub-cast as ''BANAJIG'' in His School Records. So please tell me the procedure as soon as possible.

22nd February 2015, 09:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to add sub caste details in school certificate?

You can contact your child's school admission office to add the sub-caste details to his certificates. First you have to write an official letter, regarding this issue and you should submit that letter personally at the school admission office. Then they will add all the Sub-caste details of your child, to his records, which were maintained in the school.
24th February 2015, 11:39 PM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

My son is studying in 7th std CBSE since 1st std in chandan school Laxmeshwar,Gadag dist,karnataka state. In 1st std I registered his cast as Hindu-Lingayat. Because of my eye sight mistake i have not mentioned sub-cast.But now i want to add his sub-cast as ''BANAJIG'' in His School Records. So please tell me the procedure as soon as possible.
For this issue first thing you should contact your circle Tahsildar office and with your certificate and your address proofs. You're required to fill the application issued by the Tahsildar office. Once the application process is finished, you will get the certificate, then you need to give a request to your school after that you can add your sub caste in your school certificate.
22nd May 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

my son is appeared for std x in 2015 of cbsc so till today his caste has been not enter in school records but recently i had received caste certificate issued by tahsildar office. so what is the procedure for how to caste in school records ? pl help me.
10th August 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am a schedule caste students and in school records I am general now I completed my college also I hadn't schedule caste certificate is there any problem in govt. Jobs
18th September 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir in my 10th Transfer certificate there is no Column of caste mentioned only it has religion column. Thus tehsildar rejected my caste certificate.
10th December 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i rectify the spelling of my caste in 12th hsc using original caste certificate which has the rectified spelling or will i need to first change the same error in my 10th L.C. and then proceed to rectify it in 12th? And how?
24th December 2017, 02:24 PM

My parents did not mentioned in my school janral register, I have three sisters they have mentioned sub caste Muslim pinjari also have caste certificate. We have land record of 1960-61. I want to add my sub caste Muslim pinjari, I am complete my education B A b Ed How I can add my sub caste
5th March 2019, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My parents mentioned my caste in school records as "Gowari", but school while issuing leaving certificate for first std. does not mentioned the caste as there was no column of caste certificate. Sir, how to add / correct the caste record in primary school so that further records will become updated.

Ruchita
email id: [email protected]
16th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

My school leaving certificate, there is only mentioned as a Hindu. But my original cast is Hindu-maratha, maratha is not mentioned.
17th June 2019, 10:26 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Caste not mentioned in 10th certificate ,

Only your surname mentioned..

If you want to change download application form from net … fill application form by your handwriting…

Form attested by your school .attach your related docs and submit in your board office
10th September 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Got admission in New school, submitted all documents to the school including the Transfer certificate (School leaving certificate) but the caste is not mentioned on the certificate. As my caste certificate was not ready at that time so school issued Leaving certificate without mentioning caste details on it.

New School is now submitting my details to CBSE board (X std) with General Category and not ready to accept documents like my caste certificate issued by the Tehsildar/authorities. They are insisting on previous School Leaving certificate where nothing is tick marked ( ST/SC/OBS/others) and asking me to get new duplicate Transfer certificate from old school with proper cated details marked on it .

New school says we can't do that because it was issued based on details provided by at that time. caste certificate was not ready at that time.

What to do ?
19th October 2022, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

my sons caste is not mentioned in school leaving of his icse board school.both parents caste certificate have caste mentioned and if i want to add my sons caste can i do it in his school leaving by making application to school principal please guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?