16th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarships available for funding the B.Tech cost?

Hi, I want to do B.Tech from any of the IITs in India. For, which I am looking for scholarships. Are there any scholarships available either funded by government or private? If yes, then which are those and how to apply for those scholarships?

9th July 2020, 10:34 PM
Stannu

Default Re: Is there any scholarships available for funding the B.Tech cost?

Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship is there which is under the central government. The scholarship is available to the exceedingly poor but deserving ones.This is available for 20,000 deserving students every year and all they have to do is to clear a competitive exam and after clearing this the fee will be waived off if a student has taken admission in a recognized or reputable university in India. In other scholarships like NTPC or ONGC they give scholarships to the SC/ST or PWD students whereas Merit-Cum-Means give scholarships to everyone who deserves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?