15th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?

Sir,
Please tell how can I prepare for SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions attempt from each sections for getting better marks? What type of questions will asked in this recruitment exam?

28th April 2016, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?

In order to crack SBI PO Examination, you are first required to get the detailed syllabus and examination pattern of the same. So make sure you have very goods with you before you start your strong preparation. Besides that, you need to collect some previous papers to get an Idea on the break-up of concepts in the concerned sections. You are required to get good command over Reasoning, English, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal

>> For English - McGraw Hill Publications

>> Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Arihant

>> For Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning - R.S.Agarwal

>> For General Knowledge by Lucent and Manorama
29th April 2016, 02:29 PM
ejobsalert

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?

The Question paper will make from three section i.e. Reasoning, D.I, English. Applicants need to attempt at least 40 questions because normally cutoffs for a 50-questions section, 13-15 is the cut-off score but mind you, this will not get you selected and if applicants attempt 40 question in each section i.e. 17+17+15=49 then its means they are more than enough for a General category. Tips for better preparation of Examination, applicants need to use the below mention link and also follow them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?