19th September 2017, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for diploma civil engineering in foreign countries to get jobs?

Is there any scope for diploma civil engineering in foreign countries to get jobs? Is there any government jobs I can apply directly? Can someone please share with me the information which I would need? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

30th November 2017, 09:26 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scope for diploma civil engineering in foreign countries to get jobs?

Yes, there are many Civil Engineering jobs available abroad mostly in Dubai, Kuwait and other Gulf countries.

But for seeking those jobs, you must have working experience of at least 5-10 years.

You will be hired on posts like:
  • Civil Supervisor
  • Construction Engineer
  • Civil Engineer
  • Project Engineer - Civil
  • Senior Engineer - Civil
  • Planning Engineer

If you are looking for Government jobs in Civil sector in India, then better you complete your graduation course first by taking lateral entry into any engineering college.

In the final year of your graduation, you can apply for GATE Exam.

Through GATE Exam, you can be directly hired into PSUs if your GATE Score and rank is good enough.
28th December 2020, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope for diploma civil engineering in foreign countries to get jobs?

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering in 2012
What are the possible ways and list of companies where I can apply
31st March 2022, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am a retire civil engineer, want to get a job in abbroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?